Put the Day-to-Day Management of Your Technology in Our Hands
Save Time • Save Money • Slash Downtime • Get Peace of Mind
One Low Monthly Fee!
Today's businesses are getting the most from their IT budget with all-inclusive Managed Services packages designed to provide system monitoring, maintenance and troubleshooting like a full-time IT staff at a fraction of the cost. With a Managed Service package from MSEDP, we'll use remote technology to monitor the health of your computers and network around the clock. We'll perform system updates, virus prevention and removal, data backup checks, essential maintenance and troubleshooting—all without interrupting your workday with a support visit.
In the event a visit is necessary, you can get free on-site support hours, priority response times, and discounted rates for installations and projects (depending on the monthly package you choose). Select from our Bronze, Silver or Gold Managed Services packages. See below for details and call us today to learn more!
Dedicated Specialists from a Tech Support Leader
At our Command Center, we have a full-time staff of experts watching over critical networks like yours. They're ready to intervene when system stress or erratic behavior is recorded. MSEDP has been supporting computers and networks in the region since 1978, making us one of Long Island's most experienced IT Managed Services providers.
Managed Services Programs Offer Two Things Every Business Needs:
Reliable Network Performance
With Managed Services, your IT infrastructure gets the attention it needs when it needs it. Our goal is to identify and fix system issues before they cause downtime.
Predictable IT Budget
Our all-inclusive flat-rate Managed IT Service gives you back control of your technology expenses. And since MSEDP can also supply hardware and software when you need it, you can rest assured that you're getting the lowest costs for all of your IT needs.
What if you could keep your systems from breaking in the first place?
When something goes wrong with your IT systems, business grinds to a halt. With a typical "break/fix" support contract, downtime is inevitable while you wait for a service tech to arrive.
State-of-the-art remote monitoring technology allows MSEDP Managed Services to spot and fix a problem before your staff is even aware of it! We can also update software, add security patches, remove viruses and do routine maintenance without a support appointment — all for one low monthly rate.
Stop waiting for your computers to fail! Get all-inclusive, flat-fee Managed Services from MSEDP.
What to Expect from a Managed Services Program
- Asset monitoring for all networked servers, workstations and devices.
- Swift behind-the-scenes response to detected errors or abnormalities to avoid any downtime.
- Support for mobile devices, including phones, tablets and laptops.
- Software and operating system updates.
- Backup setup and validation.
- Help desk support.
- Monthly preventive maintenance routines.
- Regular security patching across servers and workstations.
- Regular reviews of system logs and reports.
- Virus and malware prevention, detection and remediation.
- New user account setup and administration.
- Strategic consulting with a dedicated Technical Account Manager to plan future IT projects.
- The benefits of a full-time IT department without hiring a single technician.
- Additional support for your existing IT manager, if you have one—e.g., leave monitoring, periodic maintenance routines and troubleshooting to us!
- Discounted on-site support visits when needed (free hours included with Silver & Gold packages).
- Affordable monthly flat fee calculated on network size.
Compare Our Managed Services Packages
Three service levels means there's a Managed IT Services package that’s just right for your business. Monthly rate is based on the number of devices to be managed. Call us today with a count of workstations, servers, printers and other network devices, and we’ll show you how affordable and worry-free MSEDP Managed Services will be for your business.
Call Today to Learn More About Our All-Inclusive IT Managed Services Packages